March 15-16, 2022
Ohio Storm Water Management and Drainage Conference
Crowne Plaza North
CALL FOR PRESENTATIONS
The County Engineers Association of Ohio (CEAO) is currently accepting presentations for:
2022 Ohio Stormwater Management & Drainage Conference
March 15-16, 2022
Crowne Plaza North, Columbus, Ohio
Do you have a case study or innovative technology or process applicable to stormwater? If so, you are invited to submit an abstract for the 2022 Ohio Stormwater Management and Drainage Conference. Attendance for this conference is comprised of surveyors, county engineers, commissioners, auditors, recorders, tax map offices, and their employees, and others involved with stormwater from agencies and organizations throughout Ohio. Both the public and private sectors are represented.
By submitting a presentation for consideration, you will help shape CEAO educational programming and the future of our industry. If selected as a conference speaker, you will gain visibility in the industry and contribute to the advancement of our members and their staff. Speakers are strongly encouraged to exhibit/sponsor (if appropriate) at our conferences to gain additional exposure.
For consideration, please submit the following to email@example.com before January 17, 2022:
- Title of presentation:
- Rate your presentation as basic, intermediate or advanced:
- Length of presentation:
- Name of Presenter:
- Email address:
- 200 word or less abstract of the presentation:
- 50 word or less bio for each presenter:
- Audio/visual requirements for the presentation:
- At which conference(s) are you interested in speaking? Ohio Stormwater Management & Drainage Conference
- Program must be educational/technical in nature – sales presentations will not be accepted.
- If you are a vendor, we highly recommend collaborating with a county or counties for your presentation.
- The majority of our conference presentations are 50 minutes or 30 minutes in length including Q & A.
- CEAO will seek CPD recommendation for all sessions selected.
- By submitting a presentation, you agree that all materials provided to CEAO now and in the future (abstracts, presentations, etc.) are considered public information and may be published to the internet.
- Please be aware that CEAO does not pay any speaker fees, honorariums, or grant complimentary conference registration.
The conference planning committee will meet in January to select presentations. You will be notified following the committee meeting if your presentation has been chosen.